Age/Division Ball Size
U-5, U-6 & U-8 Size 3
U-10 & U-12 Size 4
U-14, U-16 & U-19 Size 5
Fall Registration Starts April 1
Online process - visit www.eayso.org and sign in to register your player. The parent must have an account first in order to register a player. If you have difficulty please contact the national AYSO office for assistance at 866-588-2976
- Update last year's information if a returning player - Height, Weight, Medical Information, School
- Please provide an emergency contact other than the custodial parent
- Scroll to the bottom of each page and sign the registration form using the electronic signature feature to complete the application.
- Print 1 copy of the registration and mail check payable to AYSO 157 to:
- AYSO Registrar, 936 Lincoln Place, Pacifica, CA 94044
- Registration is not complete till all documents and payment has been received by our Registrar by July 1st.
- If a new player, you MUST also send us proof of age; and if player is aged 10 or over, we need a small photo for a player id card.
- Your child is not guaranteed a spot if payment and/or required documentation is not received by July 1st.
Pacifica AYSO offers a graduated refund policy, depending on when the refund is requested. Full refund though June 10. A partial refund is available up through July 31 - this would be any fee paid less $20. No refunds past July 31.
Detailed Instructions per age group,
CLICK YOUR AGE GROUP BELOW
Age is based as of August 1, 2016